The Saga Of Reuben Foster’s Auburn Tat Continues… Has Tattoo Changed To A Tribute To His Dead Cousin…Spells His Name Wrong
Couple of easy steps to prevent yourself from looking like a moron in your every day life:
1) Don’t get a gigantic colored tattoo that covers your entire arm for a sports team.
2) If you do have your heart set on getting that tattoo and can’t be convinced otherwise, make sure it’s a team you’re actually going to be a part of.
3) If you get the tattoo then decide to break your word and de-commit, try to find the best tattoo laser remover in the state ASAP.
4) If you don’t like that option, find a really skilled tattoo artist to transform it into a tribute to a dead friend or relative.
5) And most importantly, make sure the name of that dead relative is spelled correctly as you get it transcribed into your arm in permanent ink with a needle.
Seriously how much money did this fucking kid spend on this tattoo at this point? Did his duffel bagged signing bonus from Alabama even cover it?
And nobody could correct Reuben on the spelling in the literally 2 months that passed since he tweeted that?