7 and 10 Year Old Rushed To Hospital After Foaming At The Mouth In Elementary School From Dropping LSD
EASTON, Pa. — A prosecutor says two Pennsylvania brothers who were rushed to a hospital in September inadvertently took liquid LSD from a bottle of breath mint drops they found on the ground near their home. Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli said Wednesday that investigators determined the boys ingested the hallucinogenic drug. Morganelli says the boys, ages 7 and 10, were foaming at the mouth and hallucinating after arriving at Bangor Elementary School on Sept. 24. They were hospitalized and released the following day.
Listen kids I’m not the smartest guy in the world by any stretch of the imagination. Nor am I an investigator or detective. But I know this. Nobody spends the time mixing up a concoction of LSD and breath mint drops and just leaves it on the side of the road. Especially not out in plain sight where they could have found it themselves. Just tell the truth. You bought some tabs from the sketchy middle school kid with a beard 4 years before any one else gets one so that you could drop before art class and get a Check-Plus on your paper-mache diorama or watercolor painting. Hey I get it. Color wheel isn’t for everyone. Cool colors and warms colors and complimentary colors and shit. Sometimes you got to trip balls to make it all flow. Focused on the ice cream cone and extra 30 minutes of TV time you’ll get from your parents, not so much the immediate issues like foaming at the mouth and hallucinating to death.